Xbox 360 and PS3 ...computers?????

I wouldn't be able to stand a PC RPG. Like I said, sitting in front of a computer is not really comfortable or conducive to the fun factor of that type of game. With a genre like first person shooters, that's not so much of an issue since there's a lot of action involved, but if I were playing an RPG on PC, I would be more focused on my numb ass.

spank_fusion said:
I wouldn't be able to stand a PC RPG. Like I said, sitting in front of a computer is not really comfortable or conducive to the fun factor of that type of game. With a genre like first person shooters, that's not so much of an issue since there's a lot of action involved, but if I were playing an RPG on PC, I would be more focused on my numb ass.

I get a numb ass from playing anything on the computer. It feels wierd, like novacane in your butt.... :eek:

HRHunteRHR said:
They could have made an update for it, but no, they had to be retarded! :mad:

Well the games weren't configured for Xbox Live in the first place, so they couldn't just update it to use Xbox Live.

HRHunteRHR said:
I get a numb ass from playing anything on the computer. It feels wierd, like novacane in your butt.... :eek:

Yeah, computer seats aren't the most comfortable things ever...

Couches on the other hand are awesome...they're soft and you can sit there for hours as you game away.

Hey thanks for the information!! I didn't know that! Could they have made a sequel that used your old save files and ran on xbox live? Sorta like Halo 2 Map Pack. :confused: I really want to know.

abowlofrice said:
i heard the processor used in ps3 will be put into a real comptuer processor.

Oh. No they will implement it's amazing floating point abilities into a new processor.

Back
Top Bottom