Own3d!!!

Blonde

Fully Optimized
What is one of the most sorest/unconfortablest/worst thing that has happened to you in your life? I'm still young so the worst is backflipping backwards off my trampoline...but my dad fell off the roof of a 2story house...

Taking a not working brakes bike and smadhing into a card at medium sped. I think we can call it OWNED!

Yeah, speeches, presentations, essays and tests/exams can also kill you. BEWARE! :p

Just raking for 7 hours....eh well it wasn't that bad considering I made money.

How about this,
Taking a bike you ASSUMED had both front and back brakes but only had front brakes and going about 24MPHish and about to run into a tree you slam on both brakes, go flying over, landing on just your left wrist and breaking it.....

wow that sucks. I do tricks on my bike, and i fell face first when doing an endo (stalling on the front wheel)..and when trying to do an endo and bouncing on the front tire.

Blonde said:
? I'm still young so the worst is backflipping backwards off my trampoline....
Did you backflip and fall OFF your trampoline? LOL! I tried to do a backflip and i landed on my neck. God that felt sick. Must've looked sick to.

Also, anyone ever sit next to a person with a pencil that writes as if the lead were nails on a chalkboard? Gah......

Back
Top Bottom