Stupid iPod Shuffle

Yeah...I am draining it at the moment and then i will re-charge it later. I will post if it works or not.

i'm curious too.
A buddy of mine bought a 5gb samsung mp3 and then it stops working a week later. So he calls them, and they say it's a drive error, and it's a manufacturing fault. So he recieves a 20 gb one in the mail, and has a choice, he can send back his old one to recieve warranty or keep it. After playing around with it for a while, he managed to reformat the disk and it works. So it worked out reall good.

Hopefully that will happen to me...its apple though so samsung might have different regulations. I'm not at that stage yet...

blonde this is random but u see u soo much now that u have joined. idk it just seems u r everywhere for just 400 posts

dont say anything computergen, mark thorpe, or mr f

Voodoo Child said:
blonde this is random but u see u soo much now that u have joined. idk it just seems u r everywhere for just 400 posts

dont say anything computergen, mark thorpe, or mr f

*sigh* :rolleyes:

You might as well return it, it'll save you the trouble.

I've heard that Apple's customer service is awesome - one of the only good points of owning an iPod, I suppose. Definitely call them up, and see what they'll do for you.

open it in a windows computer and go to my computer and then the ipod and make sure the music is in the right file

fuzz_3811 said:
open it in a windows computer and go to my computer and then the ipod and make sure the music is in the right file

*sigh* its not the music. The machine isn't working well.

How long does it take to drain? its been on for like...4hrs...

Back
Top Bottom