Evil Teachers

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Who has one of those teachers that is just plain evil? One that hates you no matter what you do? I'd have to say my science teacher. My maths teacher looks evil but she's ok...

*decides not to mention names cos school people might be watching...*

Well, my French teacher in't teaching well. Also, she gives the not so working ones a better mark than mine and even though she sees that I'm trying...just fails me

Guess what? I'll stay like that if I want...there's summer school!

My math teacher, well...says that I panic for nothing...which I am...so that may be why I think he's evil. The rest are good...especially my Phys. Ed Teacher :D

Actually, I've got a lot of good teachers this year.

-Geometry: He's nice, but can't teach for crap.
-Foods (Cooking): She's nice and very lenient.
-World Literature: He's one of the best teachers I've ever had. He's so funny. :D
-Chemistry: She's nice and okay, but she creeps me out.
-World History: She's cool and is pretty easy.
-PE Athletics: He's pretty cool and can easily catch anyone chewing gum in his class.

alvino said:
Actually, I've got a lot of good teachers this year.

-Geometry: He's nice, but can't teach for crap.

:eek: LOL I have the same teacher as you! Except she doesnt teach Geometry, she teaches Algebra. Sure it's her first year of teaching. But OMG. She's such a n00b! :p

well it would have to be my latin teacher. shes not particularly evil, its just that i was dissapointed because i took latin because the best teacher i ever had (mr. Bonn) was teaching it. but then he retired and we got stuck wit this lady.

Blonde said:
Who has one of those teachers that is just plain evil? One that hates you no matter what you do? I'd have to say my science teacher. My maths teacher looks evil but she's ok...

*decides not to mention names cos school people might be watching...*

Hahaha! Science for me. She's sooo evil. She's aparently a lesbo pirate lmao.

she has white hair that she spikes :confused: and then her sideburns are spiked down and they r soo long, and she has one earring :confused:

Back
Top Bottom