Grr....16 Cellphone stolden School didnt help.....

Nik00117 said:
Yea call the cell phone ask for his name, don't sound mad or anything, ask him a lot of information but make it sound like a normal conversation. Then find him, and beat him up. If he is too big just shot him up with a paintball gun, please note I send paintball not a BB gun, BB can piece the skin and in a freak accident do a lot of damage Paintball will leave good bruse and somthing to laugh over, but then again I would never shut some with a paintball gun just cause I was mad,

/me ignores his past.

yeah shooting someone with a paintball gun won't do any permanent damage, unless aimed at the face or the balls. (I pity the one who has this kind of faith)
But I agree with u, no point in shooting someone with a paintball gun just because u are angry, if u are in the USA u will end up in jail for doing that.

ExGamer said:
lol ... i had to post this .... happend nov 16, My new samsung e315 with color caller id and a camera...TAKIN! from my gym locker... now wait theres more...along with my Mp3 player.....Well the cellphone is Custom .....so they took my mp3 player....celphones and study guide and a pencil ....lol.... i was so F****** P****...at the way my dean handled it... i told him he like well... i told him who might have it (people in my locker row that saw me put it in my locker) well... thena girl in my class told me she saw kid with mp3 player like mine but ..she didnt know his name...she said people called him MARK well so then next day i come back...and the dean didnt search any of them.....by my locker...and they took over 400$ worth of stuf. Then he tells me not to tell him how to do his job...And i told him my phones easy to tell apart....It has a custom carbon fiber cover....blashign battery and a diamond atenna....but did he try NO!.... I shud take him to small claims court or nothin....and the bad thing is i lost all my friends numbers from diffrent schools...I have a replacement phone now..."Thanx to gram" lol....but is it just me or is the dean wrong and shud i do sumtin about it?

If i was you or your brother, I would grap the kid who did it, and knock him into next tuesday, along with that, I'd go and do it in the canteen and prove how much of a thief he was, and say out loud to everyone, say 'THIS LITTLE SHIT TOOK MY STUFF SO I FUKED HIM UP' then say 'FUCK THIS SHIT SCHOOL'

then move to another school is and do what ever.

Um you can't go to jail for shootign someone with a paintball gun, its only if you get caught. If he rats on you you rat on him.

You can be charged with battery and assault if you shoot someone with a paintball gun, and you could go to jail for it.

Um, yes and he gets arrested for theft, both crimes carry damn near the same punishments. And plus they'd go light since he is a minor. I'm had exp with the law so I know.

Nik00117 said:
Um, yes and he gets arrested for theft, both crimes carry damn near the same punishments. And plus they'd go light since he is a minor. I'm had exp with the law so I know.
If this is in response to my post, I wasn't arguing that he shouldn't do it, I was just pointing out that it is, in fact, possible to be put in jail for it albeit it's unlikely. And no, the offenses are not the same punishment - it depends on the context (i.e. what was stolen or how badly you hurt someone).

I mean a paintball gun shot to the stomach, or arms or back or w/e wouldn't rank VERY HIGH esp if the guy you shot stole 400 bucks of stuff from you.

Back
Top Bottom