What Tv Services Do You Have?

That's what I did. It's cheaper to subscribe to cable and get internet than just plain internet. For me, here's how it goes:

For cable internet (no TV), cost is $69.99 a month.

With basic cable TV and cable internet, cost is $53.69.

Strange how Comcast works. Im' getting more service and paying less. I guess it's a package deal. I'll pay for cable TV in that sense.

Whoa, that's crazy. It's like the opposite for me. About $50 for internet and $70 for internet + basic. Why would they do that?

When I called them up, I had the same thought. I told them why it's cheaper in that crazy way. They told me that it was a promotion for new Comcast cable users and to encourage people to sign up for cable TV. I mean, I guess it's nice because now I have the added benefit of watching TV and surfing high speed internet.

TRDCorolla said:
That's what I did. It's cheaper to subscribe to cable and get internet than just plain internet. For me, here's how it goes:

For cable internet (no TV), cost is $69.99 a month.

With basic cable TV and cable internet, cost is $53.69.

Strange how Comcast works. Im' getting more service and paying less. I guess it's a package deal. I'll pay for cable TV in that sense.

Ditto, except I have not the basic cable but I think the next one up, basic goes up to what like 29 or so? Well I guess it matters where you live almost every CITY has different channels, but I get up to like 70 something or so..

Back
Top Bottom