Laser Radiation

joxley1990 said:
STOP FORMATTING IT!!

This can really damage the hdd and just generally fucks it up if you do that, i recommend throwing it away

ohh you hav gotta be freakin kidding me, he gets away wit that, and im gonna get suspended for double posting? come on!
lol

umm, 'laser radiation' is just light or photons :)
Right now your monitor is bombarding you with light radiation - quick DUCK !!

Also, I believe HD's are sealed to maintain a vacuum so there's no friction when it's turning. Hence when you broke your vacuum, your HD now overheats :)

sk8ngame

are you getting banned?
for double posting

join the team. i got banned for 24 hours.

u and i are in the get banned team

and mark thorpe, the nemocracer, and computergen are in the other team, the we hate double posting people team

Voodoo Child said:
sk8ngame

are you getting banned?
for double posting

and mark thorpe, the nemocracer, and computergen are in the other team, the we hate double posting people team

yeah and I'm in the "I hate ppl with too big sig" team so make ur sig a max of 5 lines. Thank you.

Voodoo Child said:
sk8ngame

are you getting banned?
for double posting

lol the only problem is
WE CANT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh...

What i was saying is that if he had taken the fing aprt, then he should stop formatting..because taking it aprt fucks it up..so no point formatting because it wont work anyway and blow up evantually

Voodoo, we should get jackets ;)

joxley, i was talkin bout all ur f' bombs, and i cant double post!
lol :D

Back
Top Bottom