Alienware or Sager??

Singularity

Solid State Member
Im an enthusiast, and Ive been looking to invest in a notebook with a great graphics card, but I dont want to have a 2 inch, 12 pound dinosaur that will last 1 hour. Ive ben debating between the Alienware m5500, m5700, and the Sager NP5720. I also want it to be able to run games like Doom 3, Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R., Far-Cry, and Unreal Tournament with no lag.

Well I have personally seen and used the alienware notebooks and they are quite bulky to say the least. But they do perform well so its merely a tradeoff. I don't know about Sager.

yea, my friend has a nice alienware, they're kinda big, but worth it with the graphics and performance
:confused: i've never even heard of Sager. ????

Alienware. Once you said "enthusiast" it has to be Alienware. :D

Trust me it won't last one hour. And what do you mean by two inch? o_O"

Alienware just came out with desktop cpu's on a labtop... a true replacement... they have fx-57 cpu's and dual core 4800+'s... on a labtop.. yeah, check it out at www.alienware.com and while you're at it, get the alienware, lol... they're expensive though...

jac006 said:
Alienware just came out with desktop cpu's on a labtop... a true replacement... they have fx-57 cpu's and dual core 4800+'s... on a labtop.. yeah, check it out at www.alienware.com and while you're at it, get the alienware, lol... they're expensive though...

But could a 6800 go handle those games? Or do you need te 7800 GTX go?

Singularity said:
But could a 6800 go handle those games? Or do you need te 7800 GTX go?

the 6800 go will handle them somehow, but not with the best graphics & high reso.
Though then again u need to SLI 2 7800GTX to play FEAR well with all max and 1600x1200. (I don't think that laptops can go this high but still)

Back
Top Bottom