best gpu

TreeHugger said:
umm are u stupid that test is against the 256mb x1800xt......

Actually, the X1800XT is 512MB so that's a fair comparison. I was looking at those charts and let me say the ATi got spanked. Let me put it here so people don't have to click on the link above:

nvidia%20geforce%207800%20gtx%

bf2.png

nvidia%20geforce%207800%20gtx%

AAbf2.png

TreeHugger said:
umm are u stupid that test is against the 256mb x1800xt......

ohh really? Where does it say that?

And I'd say the benchmarks in this thread speak for themselves.

Oh yea, and maybe it's winning on the other tests because its running in SLI. Two 7800's pwn a single 1800, retard.

HRHunteRHR said:
Oh yea, and maybe it's winning on the other tests because its running in SLI. Two 7800's pwn a single 1800, retard.

stop crying. And lol "OMG that's a bf2 test, u can't do that oMG" BF2 is a game like any other, good vid cards are bought so u can play new games, well BF2 is a new game so quit crying that it's unfair since it was "made for nvidia". The fact is that nVidia seems to have the better vid card atm and ur small brains don't seem to understand it.
fear2.jpg

fear1.jpg

FEAR is the most demanding game up to date, and look at the benchmarks. The 7800GTX is a little better. And just keep in mind that the 7800GTX is the 256mb version, and the x1800XT is most likely the 512mb version.

I would liek to say that these games are old. The new games will make the x1800XT superior any day of the week, due to its superior software, but as of now the software is not being utilized.

TreeHugger said:
I would liek to say that these games are old. The new games will make the x1800XT superior any day of the week, due to its superior software, but as of now the software is not being utilized.

FEAR was released on october 19th, I wouldn't call that old.

Back
Top Bottom