In todays age

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
You can watch tv on a cell phone
Use a computer that is smaller then the size of your hadn to browse the internet
Have telephone access anywhere in the world
Be in any part of teh world in 24 hours
Travel to the moon
Build a space station
Have 100 MB internet connections in sweden for 200 euros
Train a military with a computer program
carry around the libary of congrss in a HD weighing less then 10 LBs (talking about those big ass external ones)
It took the piligram 3 months from britian to america, it'll take me 6 hours from USA to frankfurt
yet in a hotel built only a year ago on a modern USA base they don't offer high speed internet connection

It boogles the mind

Interesting thread... you forgot to add that once a computer was the size of a whole room and could only do simple equations and now we have labtops that are the size of video cassettes with 100x the power...

jac006 said:
Interesting thread... you forgot to add that once a computer was the size of a whole room and could only do simple equations and now we have labtops that are the size of video cassettes with 100x the power...

I'd say that's more like 10 000x the power. Since if I remember correctly (which is quite rare) it took many minutes for the 1st computers to count something like 2*4.

Someday we're going to be telling our kids that we had to use a remote control to change the channel! They'll be so spoiled with their telekinesis helmets and whatnot.... :rolleyes:

well actually those things that Nik00117 are quite small compared to what we (not as individuals but as in humankind) can do.
This is a question of belief, the US military/government (or any other countrys) does not admit that anything like this has ever happened, so it's just a matter of do u believe it or not, there certainly is some proof, but not enough to be 100% sure that these kind of stuff have happened.

we have travelled forward and backward in time
we have managed to teleport objects (with some MAJOR problems)
we have managed to make object invisible (to the human eye)
we have the ability to create stuff like earthquakes and hurricanes
and many other stuff of this nature

as I already said it's just about believing, and as Fox Mulder said " I wanna believe"

edit: oh and don't start the crap that this kind of technology is not possible, u don't believe in time travel read some of Einsteins stuff, he proved that it is possible. If it has ever been successfully done is another thing.

and now they have 0.85 in hard drives (from toshiba) what next?
a laser that can scratch your ass from space?

^yeah, i know i stole that from family guy, big whoop wanna fight about it?

^that too
lol

sk8ngame said:
and now they have 0.85 in hard drives (from toshiba) what next?
a laser that can scratch your ass from space?

^yeah, i know i stole that from family guy, big whoop wanna fight about it?

^that too
lol

Lmao YOUR FUNNY!!!

Back
Top Bottom