hard choice

yeap! i spend 8 grand on the damn thing, im happy with it... lol

if your fed up with that pic, how about this one? lol

DSC00008.jpg

wtf kinda car is dat?
sry i dunno anything about english cars, except they all suck (from what i've seen)
how come all the awsum cars are made in europe, and people still drive sucky cars!?!?!

like i said, from what i've seen, noone (in london at least) drives aston martins, or jaguars, ther all like the really crappy bmws
but to u guys arent bmws like fords to us?

but hey, wtf do i know, i live in the US ;)

sk8ngame said:
like i said, from what i've seen, noone (in london at least) drives aston martins, or jaguars, ther all like the really crappy bmws
but to u guys arent bmws like fords to us?

but hey, wtf do i know, i live in the US ;)

BMW does not suck. They have some of the best cars in the world.

sigh, i mean.. you know what, your right, i'm wrong
happy?
jeez lol
i can never win these things, especially against a mod (who for some reason doesnt like me) ;)

Oh come on...you gotta have better self-esteem than that. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo...a lot of european cars are really nice. They tend to have more elegant and graceful designs than American or Japanese cars.

lol, i know ;)
i don't know why, but for most of the general public they tend to drive crappy cars. (from what i've seen, which isn't sayin much)
i said they don't have nice cars
i didn't say the don't make good cars.
i love bmw's, we have one, and i love mercedes, lambourghini, ferrari
not a big fan of VW though ;)

Volkswagen makes some pretty nice cars too. The Golf kinda looks wierd and the Jettas lost some of it's european looks, but the Passat looks nice and I love the innovative features, like the storage slot for umbrellas in the door.

Back
Top Bottom