Xbox 360 and PS3 ...computers?????

the new nintendo looks g*y as hell! (wasnt sur if i cud say that, mark thorpe's mad at me, im a naughty boy)

nintendo is a waste of time, they shud go third party, and distribute ther good games between PS and XBOX
theyd make more money that way anyway, besides ther controllers are all retarded

and in response to the above post, i believe that many people are going to HD anyway as they are becoming more economical, hd is the new color. many people are realizing that, and as they get cheaper, and cheaper its going to become almost a standard. besides i'm usin my comp screen / surround sound

SUM1 ANSWER MY POST ABOUT HD LCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 DAYS 3 HOURS AND 41 MINUTES!!!!

whats ur question? And acutally i have an hd lcd projection hitachi 42", im just saying they arent a couple hundred dollar smroe than a counterpart.

HRHunteRHR said:
You obviously didn't read the above posts and just tried to find something faulty in my information. Besides I never said any of it was FACT, and I never said anything about how big the drives are and how much the hard drive can hold because I wasn't focused on that. But thanks for the reptetive information, even though it's all in those links above.

Well I'm sorry, but what the hell is with you? Someone sure has something up his butt...

I never said you said any of it was a fact. I was just correcting some of the stuff you posted. Am I not entitled to post more? Can I not add more to what you posted?

I have nothing more to say to a Troll.

alvino said:
Well I'm sorry, but what the hell is with you? Someone sure has something up his butt...

I never said you said any of it was a fact. I was just correcting some of the stuff you posted. Am I not entitled to post more? Can I not add more to what you posted?

I have nothing more to say to a Troll.

Sorry I wasn't in the best mood! My friends like ditched me to go to the movies and I haven't had a very godo day! I'm really sorry man didn't mean to lash out! :(

Please forgive me? :eek:

LoL. We all have days like that.
Question. You know the 20gb removable harddrive for the xbox360 is a samsung sata 5400rpm OEM that u can buy from say any computer store (i think , maybe its scaled down). At anandtech they opened it up to find that out. Im wondering if you could put a bigger sata hdd in the xbox removable hdd enclosure, because im sure the xbox 360 will be able to recognise that it has more gb's if it is infact bigger, since ms is probably going to eventually have different sizes of hdds.

fo sho, i did that wit an old xbox, microsoft doesnt have the resources to make its own format, so yeah.
i put a 60gb in my xbox
im gonna keep my 360 stock for a wile, cause ill fk it up
;)
tree hugger check ur pms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course consoles are like computers. THEY ARE COMPUTERS!!!
C'mon now. What makes them so much better than PCs for gaming is that they were designed to play games! There's no Microsoft Word here, baby. It's all about the rendering and button-mashing. So yes, if you feel that having a super sleek graphical monster next to your TV is excessive, don't get it. I personally think consoles beat PC gaming any old day of the week, but again, that's my opinion.

And just because the XBOX has the fastest processor doesn't mean it actually is better. I think if you base a console's rating on specs and games, the GameCube wins - it isn't quite as fast as the XBOX, but it has a better game selection. However, if you base it on just the game selection (like you're supposed to - screw specs you 'tards), PS2 definitely comes out on top. I know a lot of people are going to yell at me for the GameCube comment, but I stand by my OPINION.

Oh yeah, PS2 has a hard drive bay. And yeah, all consoles are like computers. What are you going to do? I think the closest thing to a non-computer console is a board game. Have fun with one of those. And if you want to get angry about it, yell at Microsoft. They're the one that started all the spec shouting with the XBOX. Before that, you never heard anything about a console's specs except maybe its graphical abilities (you know, the important specs of a console).

WELL PUT!!!!!
However... I disagree with two of your points:
A. Gamecube sucks, thats a fact. They may have mario party and stuff like that but other than party games (monkey ball, mario party, mario kart) it isnt a great system
B. Microsoft did start the spec war, and i'm glad they did, now people have a better view as to what is on the inside, not just the screenshots on igns page ;)
I have chosen to purchase xbox 360 on tuesday, and for that i'm happy. Besides by the time PS3 comes out, i will have more money! And Revolution... Well :rolleyes:

ohh, by the way....
1 DAY 13 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES!!!!!!! WHOOHOO

I am Just ganna stick with the PC, since it unlick the Xenon or PS3 can be upgraded when the PPU comes out, and when new Gpus are released... GDRR5?

sk8ngame said:
WELL PUT!!!!!
However... I disagree with two of your points:
A. Gamecube sucks, thats a fact. They may have mario party and stuff like that but other than party games (monkey ball, mario party, mario kart) it isnt a great system
B. Microsoft did start the spec war, and i'm glad they did, now people have a better view as to what is on the inside, not just the screenshots on igns page ;)
A) Hmmm, it seems you are basing this on the game selection. I can see your point, but GameCube actually has a damn good game selection (better than XBOX, in my opinion). The first series that comes to mind is Resident Evil - the fourth one in particular. It's just an amazing game, and the graphics are superb. Then of course there are all the fun party games. The key word here is FUN. It's not about how good it looks. XBOX has the graphics, but they need to work on the fun factor. Then there's Goldeneye and the Zeldas and whatnot. I'm not going to mention all of them; I just want to say that I feel Nintendo does a good job with their games, and if you haven't had much experience with a GameCube, it's easy to agree with the popular argument that "the GameCube just sucks."

B) This I can also agree with to a point. My issue is that people lean too heavily on the specs now that they're posted everywhere. Again, specs are nice, but they're not the whole story. One of the differences between consoles and computers is that games can be uber customized to run on a particular set of hardware. Since consoles don't change, it's much easier to take full advantage of all the hardware instead of worrying about compatibility issues. Programming for a console is a lot different, too. Typical computer specs like processor speed isn't quite as important as it is for a PC. Graphical programming is a different kind of animal, and most people seem to be taking the traditional view of computer specs and applying them to console games which just doesn't work. They have to be put into the proper context.

Back
Top Bottom