Grr....16 Cellphone stolden School didnt help.....

Yeah, you can always cut the service to your phone and lock the SIM card. For your MP3 Player, unless you have some tracking device on it, it's gonna be hard to get it back.

yea, around my house ther wer people breakin in houses and stealin ipods, but then someone was by my friends house, and my friend shot the guy with a pball gun.
but yea, call the 5-0's, its worth it. but get a pball gun too ;)

lol, id say knock his ass out; of course out side of school, not that id ever do ANYTHING like that. but id only say that, because i have some people at my school after me, cause i have the 2 toughest people in the sophmore class after me, cause im the thoughest in the freshmen class, and well iv learned always make it so they dont get up :p ( NO DONT KILL HIM!!!!!!!!) but yeah to get my stuff back, id take it outside, knock him out grab the stuff, and run away....haha

Yea call the cell phone ask for his name, don't sound mad or anything, ask him a lot of information but make it sound like a normal conversation. Then find him, and beat him up. If he is too big just shot him up with a paintball gun, please note I send paintball not a BB gun, BB can piece the skin and in a freak accident do a lot of damage Paintball will leave good bruse and somthing to laugh over, but then again I would never shut some with a paintball gun just cause I was mad,

/me ignores his past.

Just call the friggin' police. I don't know why everyone keeps suggesting that you call the phone, but that's a pretty pointless endeavor if you ask me. It probably wouldn't hurt to try, but filing a report should be your number one priority right now.

Back
Top Bottom