Xbox 360 -----> 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay,
i am an idiot
i got $400 after selling some stuff ;)
i now hav no preorder, and $400 and i wanna buy a 360, and i was wondering if anyone in the same situation has anywhere ther buyin it,
im planning to go to bestbuy (i have many gift cards there, they open early, 400 xboxes on first shipment, and i like their service)

btw: no people flaming 360 please

You're going to have a hard time getting one if you didn't pre-order. Just wait for a few weeks for the majority of the pre-orders to be picked up, then buy one.

okay, my local ebgames, & gamestop have sold out ther first 3 shipments, and im confident i can get it at bestbuy :) though i mite have to get in line at like 5:30 in the morning

Can't wait! :D

I have 200 dollars, but it sounds pretty expensive now. Like the orignal xbox, the price might go down and I'll strike when it hits the 250 dollar mark.

Corrupted said:
Can't wait! :D

I have 200 dollars, but it sounds pretty expensive now. Like the orignal xbox, the price might go down and I'll strike when it hits the 250 dollar mark.

Definately. Most people think that it's expensive, and it is. But, it's really called strategy. When the PS3 comes out, Microsoft will have breathing room when it comes to price cuts.

i was at ebgames today and played one, and they said that there is not ebgames store in the country that will have one till like January

Back
Top Bottom