Superman Returns Teaser

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
For Superman fans, here's a sneak preview of the movie. It's more of a teaser than anything, but it's official:

http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/trailer.html

http://movabletype.warnerbros.com/supermanreturns/

Looks good. Can't wait for Wonder Woman to come out (scheduled for 2007 release). Go DC Comics.

Check out how geeky Superman looks in this new film. That is not how I pictured him. He's more of a Superboy than a Superman.

pic-7.jpg

pic-1.jpg

pic-3.jpg

pic-4.jpg

IN this one, he does resemble a little bit of Christopher Reeves:

super_800_9.jpg

Here's the synopsis of the story:

"Following a mysterious absence of several years, the Man of Steel comes back to Earth in the epic action-adventure Superman Returns, a soaring new chapter in the saga of one of the world's most beloved superheroes. While an old enemy plots to render him powerless once and for all, Superman faces the heartbreaking realization that the woman he loves, Lois Lane, has moved on with her life. Or has she? Superman's bittersweet return challenges him to bridge the distance between them while finding a place in a society that has learned to survive without him. In an attempt to protect the world he loves from cataclysmic destruction, Superman embarks on an epic journey of redemption that takes him from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of outer space. "

i do see your point on him looking like a boy, but we'll just have to see if he can fill the big part..:p

Oh no. Not a prequel. It's a continuation of Superman. I hear it takes place like after Superman II. I guess he was on leave and upon returning, Lex has taken over the world or something.

Hahahahah...that's the first time I've seen David talk like that! Hahaha....:D :p

Yeah, he does look really geeky and like a boy instead of a man. Christopher Reeves was the best Superman of all.

alvino said:
Hahahahah...that's the first time I've seen David talk like that! Hahaha....:D :p

Yeah, he does look really geeky and like a boy instead of a man. Christopher Reeves was the best Superman of all.
Yeah lol.

Who was that one out of saint?

You mean the movie "The Saint"? I think Val Kilmer got the lead role. He was pretty good, but this new Superman character...that's a different story. I just hope he can act better than he looks. I mean, what a wimp. I don't know. I'm making all these presumptions but the movie has got to be good. It's a pretty big movie, just like how Spiderman was but Superman is a legendary story. Let's hope it has a good plot.

Back
Top Bottom