Need A Good AGP Card

Dude your best bet is to get an X800 Pro or a 6800GT or Ultra. Either way try to get something that has AT LEAST 12 pixel pipelines. Anything below that isn't owrth buying. So just get a card that you think is good, then compare that to another card. Remember when comparing, compare the price, the core clock speed, the memory clock speed, the memory, the bit rate, and mostly the pixel pipelines. Hope this was helpful

That's because they don't make 6800's anymore. Wait a while; the 6800GS AGP will come out soon.

Kuberr said:
That's because they don't make 6800's anymore. Wait a while; the 6800GS AGP will come out soon.

is it!? I never heard of this happening. Well if it happens then I'll have to re-think my soon to be hardware.

i got a 6600 256 for 115, don't take that guy's offer, day after thanksgiving is coming up. hit your local best buy and comp usa man.

NewEgg is also having specials, along with just about every other computer store on the planet. So try to find a good deal, wether it be retail on from the internet. Do what best suits what YOU want. It's YOUR money, so spend it on something that you'll like and want for the next few years. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom