jerky game play on line

try a program called Registry Mechanic that might help in some way and i got ntl 24.99 and that is 2 mbs and i play bf2 and it dosent lag ... unreal t should be runnign fast on that speed lol

well i have had the game about 6 months and it was smooth to play but now its rubbish the jerky ness messes the game up big time and make it very hard to play .. its like my computor is down loading some thing makeing it slow but the game did play very well the graphics card i have is a g4ti4200 but it played well like i said so its not the card

what anti-virus do u have?
Try AVG free or AntiVir personal, both are free (search google for download pages) and both are great. Though if u have some anti-virus that u payed for u most likely have to uninstall it before it lets u install any of these 2.

And as I said try a different firewall, or then mess with ur current firewalls settings.

have your in-game settings changed? i dont know about unreal T but for games such as btf 2 the in-game settings such as having to higher settings for your graphics cards to handle can cause lag type effects while playing online (which can obviously lead players to think its the line and not the settings).

also does ntl put any caps on your broadband speed at peak times? ive heard of some companies doing this but that was aong time ago. think most companies have put a stop to it now, after all you pay for a service so you expect to have that service not half of it!!!!!

use some spyware destroyers like ad-aware and spybot, plus the antiviruse software that the post above mentions. also try Avast viruse remover

Back
Top Bottom