Opteron

AOD

In Runtime
K i just wanna get some things sorted with the abiltys and stats of this cpu before i put my order in for one. Firstly is this cpu 64 bit or just the normal 32? Secondly Are there any things i have 2 watch out for with this cpu? Thirdly will a thermaltake silent boost, two 120mm fans 1 front and one rear, one side 80mm fan and one case fan(still wondering where to put it gotta get new case first lol) be enuf 2 cool it down when it is OCed? and finnaly r there ne problems when this is oc'ed like a ***** except for heat?

thanks for ne help XD
(ack wasn't in the proccesor bit X( some one move please ;D )

hmm whats the computer gonna be used for? If its for gaming the duel core stuff isn't really what you are looking for AMDs best processor for that is the fx series, and if you cant afford that I would still get the normal amd 64 w/ san diego core before I would ge tthe opteron with duel core. But if no gaming then yea its a good cpu for you. If you are gonna OC the thing the fans in the case are sufficient but you may want to look into a different heatsink / fan for the cpu

here are the best ones IMO
http://www.thermaltake.com/coolers/main.htm

it gonna be used for gaming and graphics stuff, and aint getting a dual core opteron they cost 2 much just a amd 146 opteron should i go with the amd 64 3500+ instead?

i got a amd X2 3800 only used in gamming its awesome it works great for gamming and handles it more effeciently

not saying the duel core can't game just not as good as a single core will all the power going to one app.. duel core is better for splitting apps and handleing that more efficiently

Back
Top Bottom