sure, i kno all about__but nothing about ati

Half Evil

Golden Master
sure i kno about about the 6600's, 6800's, 7800's, blah blah blah, but i know nothing from ati, and i think that i have an ati chipset, because thats what my computer came with. and i was looking at the ati x850. this card is pretty damn nice, and i was lookin on ebay for one (pci-ex) and i need this to play css, half life 2, area 51, guild wars, and things of that nature, so yeah, i dont need the best, but i cant deal with the crappy ass x300 that i have. so what is a good ATI ONLY card for this, that gets peferably at least 60 fps, on highest settings on all the games i mentioned, except for the hl2, cause thats kinda a demanding game. but yeah, please just kinda point me in the right direction. for ATI

$50 shipped to your door bud

DSC00766.jpg

If you want an ATi card in PCI-E then just wait and get the X1600. It's a sweet card and will perform on par and possibly exceed the 6800 series. Although I could be mistaken.

But if you want an X850XT PE, then by all means go for it.

well the only problem is that i am on a tight budget, and i dont wanna go more then 200 dollars, and on ebay there even going use more then that...

Back
Top Bottom