Biggest Music Folder

spank_fusion said:
Hmmm.... but you can't just upgrade MP3's like that. Once they're in a lower format, they can't be changed to anything higher. I mean, they can physically, but the quality will still be the old quality. At least that's how I thought it worked.... if you had the data to increase its quality, there would be no point in making it a poorer bitrate.....

Oh yeah, I have about 10GB of mostly 128kbps songs.

... All it takes it just deleting the album and just ripping the songs at a higher bit rate and format in WMP.

my god, do you guys listen to music? some of you have a music folder, smaller than the capacity of 1 CD! =|

47.6GB here

currently I have about 38.6gb's, soon I'll be getting another 30gb's from my music teacher.

Chris

That's just crazy guy's... all that music on your hhd's/ tsk tsk... just kidding

i have all my entire music collection backed up on Mp3 DvD's.

Slayer said:
... All it takes it just deleting the album and just ripping the songs at a higher bit rate and format in WMP.
Ah, I didn't know you were reripping. I hope none of those CDs are Sony BMGs! :p

spank_fusion said:
I hope none of those CDs are Sony BMGs! :p

hahhaha, yeah, better keep them out of ur pc.
I heard that they are not manufacturing those cds anymore, and I think that they even shouldn't be allowed to manufacture them.

Yeah, they stopped putting the rootkit on the CDs, and I guess they're recalling the ones already on the shelves and offering replacements if you want a non-rootkit CD. It's pretty craziness.... I donno what Sony was thinking. I hope they don't try to pull something like that with the PS3.

Well i have 8.20 gb and 18.14 gb including all my movies and video clips and such....my dad has 1.83 GB.

Back
Top Bottom