Need Help Plezzzzz ............

i know i went to the boot tab then the devie pority thing then you can see the devices and there is no device for cd rom just . the new hardrive .

well is this just newly built custom, and the cd isnt really 'installed'. if not just try hittin F8, F10, F2 or what ever, i think its F8, and get to the boot menu thing, and choose cd rom, and if thats not there i have no idea sorry, if u still need help tomorrow, ill gladly help you, or drop me a pm, cause i gotta get going to bed. night man.

is there anyone else who can help me ............ ?

hmmm . i done wat other people have said . but i cant get my computer to load the window cd .. could someone tell me more detail hwo to select the hard drive in the boot bit ?

hard_out_here said:
put in your xp cd..reboot...goto setup..bootmenu...boot from rom drive...exit save changes...click any key to boot from cd...enter...f8...then select what drive ya want it on and what partition ya wanna use and so forth. i usually set my drives to primary and one to cs (cable select)

How do you make it boot from my cd .................. ?

Ya Sure.

On your WinXp Cd, Insert it into your Cd-Drive, Once thats done, press Esc at start up, once thats done, change your bootup disk to your C: drive or what ever one the disk is in, do not boot up with your harddrive, well anyway, it should do it from there.

Must be the most simplest thing to do.

xx cobra xx said:
Ya Sure.

On your WinXp Cd, Insert it into your Cd-Drive, Once thats done, press Esc at start up, once thats done, change your bootup disk to your C: drive or what ever one the disk is in, do not boot up with your harddrive, well anyway, it should do it from there.

Must be the most simplest thing to do.

it is a a empty hard drive ? a new hard drive i havent got any os installed that wat i am tryign to install but on the bios andthe tab boot where ya change where to boot from my cd rom is not there so i cant boot from it how can i mkae it there ?

Back
Top Bottom