Ultimate Integrated Pc for trade/sell

i bet that you probably have SD DDR2 ram, like mine. if its new.

and as for lookin out, no prob, just mind what u say, cause mods are picky, take a look at what i went though, its the thread titled "1k posts....lets review" or something like that. but yeah, ur new they will give you a break, and by the way, welcom :D

yeah, id like to trade some stuff. what do you want. and what do you have to give up, cause im currently buying a laptop....so yeah..

ar'ight im outta that already. i need things like a better gaming mouse pad, lol. wireless keyboard and mouse, but no trading here, i dont have any spare parts lieing about the house, sorry man

i got this brand new in box never opened.
50 w/shipping.

Ohio

DSC00766.jpg

you ever ask a dopeboy what he pays for his powder before he rocks it up? all you gotta worry bout is the rock price homie which is $50 shipped to your door.

you make a point. tho it kinda sucks, cause im a lil bit sketchy doing business with someone that i dont kno in person, and has no user rating, like on ebay, so its a realy chacy thing, and shit i gotta go to bed im tired as hell. drop me a pm. be on tomorrow....night

Well i accept paypal the most becuase its fast and efficient. You pay with paypal i ship it out to you the next day and give you a tracking number for your package.

Back
Top Bottom