Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
jac006 said:
Whoever becomes mod, I have to say... as humble as I can.... that I spend a lot of time on here and kinda deserve to be a mod......

Dude, iv i have put alotta good word in for you, and im gonna throw a f'king fit if you dont make mod, lol... Cause you deserve it..

Ill repeat what i said for the muppets that missed it

i love these threads they realy cheer up my day

let me put it through the eyes of someone who see's what this read is Realy for

ill create a mod election thread because theres no way i can naturally shine and be noticed and nominated for mod without creating this lame ass thread. now creating a thread like this would naturally get locked so what ill do it keep digging for problems with current mods then keep commenting on there failures and staying away from what accomplishments they have done

to increase the success i wont use common sence and report the idle mods on msn to the site ill justw ait and complain

once i created a thread naturally every sad bugger will start highlighting there own great points about how they used to mod/admin other forums and how great they would be. while there doing that ill secretly hint about myself without making it so obvious my nominating people i in honestly dont actually want mod but it hides me being selfish

i dare you to argue (Oo i said a bad thing another fault you can put in your next thread your mods are to cocky)

now seeing as you still fail to see this ill say it in big

Most mods are now set to be invisible, meaning you cant see them in the online user list, you cant see what threads there viewing or what there doing

the only time you will see them is when they post

Stop sucking up to be mods. Also stop electing yourself. If CF needs more mods, then lindon will say. No need to start your own threads to promote your campaign to become a mod. My two cents.

ok i knew this would just go back and forth as useless yak..i am locking this thread before it get's out of control..and you know it will.

<locked>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom