Xbox 360 and PS3 ...computers?????

TreeHugger

In Runtime
I find that the spec war between PS3 and Xbox is a bunch of BS, because half of the numbers are manipulatied to beat the other, the true test will be when both are out and they can be compared.

that chiks f'n retarded,
she doesnt know what shes talkin bout
okay, since when is a game based on 50 cent good?
and who deemd the warriors a great game, i mean its an awsum movie, but thers a lot of hidden bs, and live is free :)confused:)
f'k her (if this is innappropriate, edit it mods (sry)

WFT...do those people(she whatever whoever) even know or understand what they are taking about...

Don't believe the hype and don't buy the Xbox 360
Thats like saying dont get into any type of trend, people are going to anyway..
I mean its diffrent peoples opionion...my god! crazy...

Newho thanks for the link..

Sure Xbox 360.. PS3 and computer(s) they all have there pros and cons, its a matter of what you want and what YOU like...meh newho..

Which console are you getting? even though they are essentially computers
And to the person who made the thread what do you mean by that ^ ..?

Treehugger. what rating do you get with those performance test 6.0 and 3dmark 05 etc... those specs are bad!!! complete overkill but gives a f**k?

playstation to me will always be the best console! However i still think a computer is needed on the same level....!

Yeah right now im sticking with my computer because I'm not that impressed with the 360, I might get a PS3 when it comes out though

im gettin a 360 strictly because i don't hav an xbox (i modded em all and broke em ;) )
and everyone i know is on 360.
my little brothers are gonna buy ps3 when it comes out, revolutions a piece of crap so im all set ;)

Teencompwiz2 said:

Haha...yeah, like how they said Half-Life 2 for Xbox isn't going to work for the Xbox 360? They need to get their facts straight.

Half-Life 2 will be fully backwards compatible with the Xbox 360 AT LAUNCH, 720p resolution and full 4XAA. This has been confirmed by Microsoft.

Making games backwards compatible will take time. You can't expect it to be backwards compatible with the flick of the wrist! Any game on the original Xbox will sooner or later be compatible with the Xbox 360. Patience is the key.

Back
Top Bottom