Grr....16 Cellphone stolden School didnt help.....

Don't you have locks on your gym lockers? Or does someone else know your combination?

spank_fusion said:
Definitely file a report with the police.

yeah. It doesn't matter where they steal it it's still stealing which is a crime and should be reported to the police.

u can always break into the locker of people u think that did it and take there stuff but then u kinda commiting a crime... but call the police on them ne way and then there so screwed haha

Report it to the police, then keep calling it - also...get your network to lock your SIM. Thats what i did when mine was stolen. Does it have a PIN?

Our school has a plociy if something like that is stolen the school does not help you get it back. MP3 and cell phones and such. However they are teh verge of changing that. Kids are bringing teh stuff, kids are stealing it, and kids are getting cracked skulls. File a police report. That'll get some attention if you find the kid. Beat the crap out of him.

Nik00117 said:
Our school has a plociy if something like that is stolen the school does not help you get it back. MP3 and cell phones and such. However they are teh verge of changing that. Kids are bringing teh stuff, kids are stealing it, and kids are getting cracked skulls. File a police report. That'll get some attention if you find the kid. Beat the crap out of him.

GEREAT IDEA!!!

at our school we were told it was at our own risks as to what we bought in, and that it was only covered by the schools insurance if it was stolen from a locked locker, wouldnt suprise me if it was the same over there too...

Back
Top Bottom