Cases?

clandestinex337

In Runtime
I want a case that has a good amount of fans, and isnt an eyeSore to look at. i can spend like 200$ on it, any help is much apprieciated

You can basically buy any case you want. And then just add the fans, also put some heatsinks on the memory, ad add a hard drive fan. Maybe even opt for a water cooled fan for your processor

i suggest an ThermalTake case my prefernce would be an Soprano cas i buying one and gonna put some glow wire stuff round it and make it look ownage XD comes wiht a 430w PS wonder if that'll be enuf for me hmmm

LIAN-LI (aluminum case) makes some of the best made. The PC-60B Plus , midtower size , $129 is a classical style. This one is Black but also available in silver, nothing but quality. Lain-Li has a good link, and a good selection. Newegg has decent prices for them. Some models come with slide in motherboard trays also. I was going go use the PC-60A plus (silver) in my new build but recently saw a LIAN-LI case with bottom mount power supply so will probaly use one on of those as soon as I make up my mind as to whick one e. LIAN-LI has a bunch of choices. Bought a used Turbo-Cool 510 power supply from a friend, got some other stuff from him also. He's selling all his extra's to get money to build a super gamer. Really lucked out on the power supply for $100, he paid $210 for it and only used it for bench testing PC components.

Back
Top Bottom