Which next genration video game platform will you get?

TreeHugger

In Runtime
I personally tend to side with sony, because they throw all these specs at you, even if they are irrelevent, but whatever. You opinions below, but do not make any unsupported claims like the xbox360 web site and Major(doofus).

***sorry about spelling errors above.*****

I went the the xbox360 just because of halo 3 and perfect dark: zero.... amazing games!

ya i've seen those graphs before. I have heard they are inaccurate from many computer experts. Althoughm its just specualtion. Also all the specs for Ps3 are projected, not set in stone. Ign is a biased site for xbox360, wheras gamespot is biased for ps3.
-the only graph i Know to be false is the memory bandwidth, because the 10mb of embedded ram's bandwidth cannot be simply added on to the other bandwidths. It also is inaccurate because the bandwisth of the embedded ram is as someone described to me as a "potential" speed that teh path allows for, but the hardware will not allow for it to go that fast. Making it just propaganda. I would also sepcualte that genral processing power is irelevant because we are talking about video game platforms. The only way i have heard this argument to go is to PS3, but the xbox360 wins on its video card (in some areas), online interface, and games.

TreeHugger said:
I personally tend to side with sony, because they throw all these specs at you, even if they are irrelevent, but whatever.
Hey, Microsoft is the one to have started that trend with the XBOX! Before the XBOX, nobody touted specs as much as everyone is doing now.

P.S. You should have made the poll a multi-select. I might get a Revolution, too!

YOURE right!!! I remember than ps2 only said it was a dvd player as well, but then xbox came out with all these specs and it was hard to find specs and is still hard to find the specs of the ps2. Xbox u ruined video platforms and turn them into computer stats. But i guess thats what you need to be informed abouta 400 dollar purchase.

none of em... lol if im getting anything, its the archos 30GB media player, not a gaming console... id use the archos more than the games, too much work with college... and an hour bus journey twice a day to kill...

I have never ever owned an xbox, why? Because they cant live up to the PS3, there arnet half as many games, plus they dont look as cool!

GO ps3 and its rad games, although xbox has the rights to the half life series, far cry, and halo. Those are some sicks games.

Back
Top Bottom