only 7000 3dmarkd 05 x1800xt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL not even gonna quote that bunch of crap you posted lol. Right from your own link. www.anandtech.com

and I quote

"What we did find interesting was that while AMD generally maintains a large performance advantage in single threaded applications, our multitasking scenarios were a mixed bag of results between AMD and Intel. The multitasking gaming tests were obviously very strongly in favor of AMD, but the general usage tests were more mixed between AMD and Intel. In many cases, Intel's Pentium D actually pulled ahead in terms of performance. "

So again newb. AMD = Gaming. Intel=EVERYTHING ELSE.

Now I hope I didnt offend your feeble mind. I know it will take some time now to get over being made a fool of. But homie you better learn to deal with it quick ya tool. Cause as is. You dont even rate as high as a local internet Tech supporter in terms of Computer knowledge. ROFL. Sorry had to reply to this fool before I finally logged off for the evening. Nerco is always good for a laugh. Even if it is at his own exspense.....

> Your mind is the feeble one. Idiot.

redspade for christ sakes grow up. geeses will someone bann this guy. the guy doesnt understand soem stuff bet you wouldnt either. just leave people alone dude. and seriously stop it before someone takes actions.

Feircepc said:
redspade for christ sakes grow up. geeses will someone bann this guy. the guy doesnt understand soem stuff bet you wouldnt either. just leave people alone dude. and seriously stop it before someone takes actions.

umm I didnt start this arguement Feirce but if you paid attention you would know this.... Dont single me out like I started it. You need to grow up and bud out of business that isnt your own. Wow I can just picture you in life. What a waste!!!! and like you can really ban someone. But I guess learning how to mask/change your IP addy is beyond you.

The_Necromancer said:
ahahha, yes i am, Infact, laughing at you. (^_^), people like you alway make me laugh, its something to do wiht stupidity that I find so funny.

Just to point it out who started it. Cause it seems alot of you are to lazy to actually go back and READ.

"lol, this is funny, anyway do you defragment and do a disk clean up?"

just reinstalled xp but didnt help

Redspade said:
Are you using ATI drivers? I always found Third Party ATI drivers to be better then what ATI can actually make on there own so give that a try.

ATI just released drivers that improve OpenGL performance, and the X1800XT with those drivers actually outperform a 7800 GTX at Doom 3 with 4XAA on.

yea

anyways i think the issue is my cpu

I changed cpu to 3.4 and got a 3dmark of 7358

changed it back to 3.6 and got 7647

so with a top line cpu will it shot up to 9000?

Well for most very up to date cards at present the only limiting factor is the cpu as the cpu cant give the gpu enough information quick enough for the gpu to render. Even with an overclocked fx55 it can still "bottleneck" an overclocked 7800gtx. Your 3d mark scores seems average but i do feel getting an Amd motherbaord with at least a 3800+ would increase your 3d mark scoores as at the moment your cpu is limiting you (this is not a dig at amd vs intel just my advice). Another thing to check is make sure your Psu is at least 450watt or higher as this can serverly limit performance if it is to small.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom