only 7000 3dmarkd 05 x1800xt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Necromancer said:
Sorry, It was a typo i was asking what His (Tsh) cpu was, and as you can see, the only benchmark his CPU wins is the sys2004 benchmarks, now as for your CPU what is is?

Typo ya I'm sure. Go back to sleep boy.

Didnt I say conversation over? learn to read. also I already said I had a Dual core. So if you had a clue you would know it was the Pentium D/EE. Sorry but I can no longer allow you to drain my IQ points KKTHXBYE!!!!!!

Kuberr said:
Wow. This guy needs to learn some respect.

Ya I know necro does :p But o well. I didnt start it so. Children like him should be restricted from forums. Or atleast have his mommy and daddy there to hit the accept button to the EULA.
Goodnight all. Wish me luck on my Benchmark score from these 2x 512 Geforces

I am well aware of the Pentiyum D series i was merly asking what speed yours was, and what model number? Now Here are some benchmarks...

Techreport said:
3DMark05's overall score is almost entirely dictated by the limitations of our GeForce 6800 Ultra graphics card, but the multithreaded CPU test in 3DMark05 is another story. The X2 processors perform especially well here.

Techreport said:
POV-Ray rendering;

With four threads taking full advantage of Hyper-Threading it's fairly close, but the Athlon 64 X2 4800+ turns in a faster render time than the Pentium XE 840. Similarly, the X2 4200+ beats out the Pentium D 840 here.

Techreport said:
3dsmax 7 rendering;

If anything, the X2's lead over the dual-core Pentiums is more pronounced in 3dsmax. Note that mental ray refuses to make use of all four CPU cores on the Opteron 275 due to licensing issues.

Techreport said:
Cinema 4D rendering;

Impressively, the X2 4800+ edges out the Pentium XE 840 in Cinema 4D's renderer, traditionally something of an Intel stronghold in our benchmark suite. The 4200+ follows suit, outpacing the Pentium D 840. As with all of the rendering tests, the 4200+ also positively obliterates its more expensive single-core peers like the Athlon 64 FX-55 and the P4 Extreme Edition 3.73GHz.

Techreport said:
LAME audio encoding;

Multithreading produces some nice performance gains on all of the processors able to take proper advantage of it, and both X2 models match up well against the competing Pentiums as a result.

Techreport said:
Xmpeg/DivX video encoding;

The X2 processors would appear to have few weaknesses. However, they match or surpass the competing Pentium processors in video encoding, another customary Intel strength.

Techreport said:
ScienceMark;

All told, the X2 does well here, too. Only dual Opteron 252s are faster than the X2 4800+ in Primordia and Moldyn. The BLAS SGEMM test doesn't look too good for any of the AMD processors, but the tables turn in the double-precision DGEMM benchmark. Truth be told, none of the CPUs are performing up to potential in the unoptimized versions of SGEMM and DGEMM included here.

Techreport said:
SiSoft Sandra;

These Sphinx results are one reason I think that AMD has added enhanced data prefetch to the newer K8 cores. The Athlon 64 3800+ at 2.4GHz beats out the Athlon 64 FX-55, as does the X2 4200+ at 2.2GHz. Overall, though, the Pentium 4 remains the champ in Sphinx.

Techreport said:
picCOLOR;

Once more, the X2 asserts its excellence in a multithreaded test.

both of u be a little more mature. this guy asked for help so answer his question. dont argue on the topic which is considered spamming might i add.

hmmm yea intel cpus are the greatest for the gaming because its not as good as amds. but it really doesnt matter its just based on ur cpu u wont notice a huge difference in game play anyway.

something werid

i popped back in my x800xt and proformance for it was much lower in bf2

but 3dmark5 was the same

AHHH

Should i just buy a new mother board? and a cpu cooler to go with it?

What should i buy at www.newegg.com?

have u got the most updated drivers for ur vid card? have u set the bios to 256mb for ur vid card? is it set at the right clocks?

have u set the bios to 256mb for ur vid card? is it set at the right clocks?

How would i set it to 256? i had an x800xt before im sure it is already

Do i have the right clocks?

Its normal clocks for an x1800xt 625 and 750.. something like that

drivers 5.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom