Need A Good AGP Card

GreySteelFox

In Runtime
sorry for my last post, i was really freakin pissed, then she said, "how bout that ram for the Dell?", then i remembered that i was going to 512 mb's for it and said okay. so now i need to know what the best AGP videocard i can get for $275. i need to get a 450 watt PSU first then i'll get the card. i prefer a Nvidia over ATi because i they're cheaper and better, so thanx for your input! ;)

nvidia's best and last agp card is the 6800gt (maybe a better version of 6800 but gt is grear) and you can prolly get one for that price.. if not get the 6600gt not to much of a difference unless playing the best of the best, and even then only barely noticable. As far as PSU antec smartpower is what I use and what I reccomend my customers use.

cool, thanx. :)

is this a good 6800?
Product.asp

IHateDells said:
cool, thanx i'll get it after the PSU
N OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get one with 256. You HAVE to have 256 ram on your video card if you wish to game without any bottlenecking. Just trust me on this. Oh yea and the EvGA isnt a good idea.

HRHunteRHR said:
N OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get one with 256. You HAVE to have 256 ram on your video card if you wish to game without any bottlenecking. Just trust me on this. Oh yea and the EvGA isnt a good idea.

Yeah u should have 256mb on ur vid card.
But I don't get the evga isn't a good idea part? They are great.

IHateDells said:
sorry for my last post, i was really freakin pissed, then she said, "how bout that ram for the Dell?", then i remembered that i was going to 512 mb's for it and said okay. so now i need to know what the best AGP videocard i can get for $275. i need to get a 450 watt PSU first then i'll get the card. i prefer a Nvidia over ATi because i they're cheaper and better, so thanx for your input! ;)

i got a Nvidia Nx6600 256Meg brand new in box ill sell ya for $175 w/shipping
nx6600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom