Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Alright, so I log on to see BobtheLOL back, spamming the shit out of this place.

I know there was another thread talking about the inactive mods, well I think it would be wise to consider that thread, get rid of them, then consider THIS thread and promote a few ACTIVE moderators, between the active moderators, choose between time zones and such. I hate seeing someone on a spam rage and nobody here to end it.

At my forum, I had about 3 moderators from every populated continent to help with that (No, no guy in antartica =\ That'd have been cool though! lol)

Yeah congrats. I also think that lhuser and rusbo.uk should definitely be mods! They are both on a decently good amount of time and both seem to have a vast amount of knowledge in computers...

runnaway spammers can come on at anygiven time of the day or night. All mod's cannot be here all the time..due to work/school ect.

i do have to say that setting up a time schedule would be suffice..

as far as adding more help here, when David feels the time is in need,he will ask for it and nominations.

Whoever becomes mod, I have to say... as humble as I can.... that I spend a lot of time on here and kinda deserve to be a mod......

Don't judge time spent on here just by how many posts you see by that person. I'm the same way with jac006, but I could care less, as long as somehow this get worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom