Radeon x850

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
ok i want to get an radeon x850xt. its for a agp 8x/4x but im not sure if its worth it. i was going to get a agp 6800 i think it was which was nice but figured this one would be nice too. the only thing is i cant find it on new egg. the only company that makes it on newegg is asus which i dont really like. so if anyone can help me find it and give me there opinion i would greatly appreciate it.

i just dont like there video cards that they make. i prefer diffrent like ati itself or xfx evga gigabyte and thats about it.

I have had gigabyte cards, msi, asus, and a few other cards and taken most of them apart and added 3rd party coolers and o clocked a few. Asus usually stands up the best and lasts the longest. Admitting they don't make stuff like the used to (asus used to be the best) but still top of the line.

yea asus used to be good. but no i just want to get a nice ati card made by ati. i heard they dont have the right drivers which wont be true hopefully when i get this card. i though of getting a 6600gt or a regular 6800 but i want really good performance.

is it true though ATI doesnt have the correct drivers though? i dont wanna get it and cant use it.

Nvidia doesnt make the 6800GT or 6800Ultra anymore. What it DOES make is the 6800GS, which there is no AGP version. In fact, Nvidia has NO mid-range card in the AGP market.

thats wat kinda sucks about it. i want a mid range but is the x850xt a mid range card? i compared it to the 7800gtx and they bout same accept for pixel pipelines but thats about it. so is it high range card? i want to get some kind of agp card anyone have any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom