eh...school

sk8ngame said:
okay, get a mail server, and link ur existing account to it, and delete ur cookies, history, and files so they can't retrieve the url
thats wat i do, and i go on this site, and snowboarding and pballin sites ;)

You are so simple its untrue.

Anyway, thats not a good way of getting threw things is it, itks the most stupidest way of getting caught, well depends on the secruity of the website your viewing, again, deleteing your cookies dont do nothing much, just deletes the website that you downloaded.

Here is a simple way, Download Firefox to your Shared drive at college/school/uni, after that, go and type about:config in your Url bar, then figure it out from there, you can do anything lol.

Anyway, my day is so great, i get to kik back with ma homies and smoke some weed.

Ya, thats my nights lol, same everyday.

xx cobra xx said:
Anyway, my day is so great, i get to kik back with ma homies and smoke some weed.

Ya, thats my nights lol, same everyday.

and this makes you so 'cool' :rolleyes: idiot......

Why is it Uncool?

You tell me, well, i think it is, thats what i like not you, so dont start telling me whats good and whats not becuase i dont care, we all gonner die anyway, WHAT MAKES IT DIFFRENT.

<---I know how to get to yahoo mail...but i won't say cos i know my IT teacher is watching...PM me if you want to...its through Novell Networks...

Back
Top Bottom