General Electricals - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Electricals.... (cont.)

malbuc87uk said:
That's enough.

Talking of coincidences, spank, you getting banned is about to become a very great coincidence if you carry on like that.

You're basically trolling as it is.

(I've removed spank's troll posts to the staff spam archive)
Me carry on? Okay, let me apologize for wanting the forum to be better. I'm sorry that my valid concerns are going unaddressed.

Sarcasm aside, I don't understand why you locked the thread. I was waiting for David to give his yes or no. As for trolling, you're going to have to point these posts out, because I have no idea wtf you're talking about. I love the threat, by the way. Notification of imminent banning by the mods still hasn't gotten old. Thanks for caring about your members and their community.

Re: General Electricals.... (cont.)

I agree that this this sub should be moved elseware, but don't pester them about it. They know its not in the right place and are trying to fix it...

No, it would take under a minute (literally) to fix. And I'm not trying to pester them. It's been several weeks since I first mentioned it (whenever the forum was created), and I bring it up again anytime it's relevant. David doesn't seem to be hearing me (or he's ignoring me). No moderator has told me to stop this until now and only with stern warnings and threats. How is that fair? I'm just trying to make this place a little better, and I get treated like ass.

yeah i tottally agree, this is an ongoing thing, and some people (u kno who u are) wont let it slide...i mean damn its not moving. deal with it....and if u feel that you are being underaddressed, leave, to a bigger and better forums. good luck finding any better tho..

<EDIT> spank, your single handedly fighting a loosing battle...

Haha, you really think this forum is the best computer-related forum on the internet? Well, that's for another discussion. Also, who told you it wasn't moving? Oh wait.... nobody. That's my point - David hasn't given a yes or a no. It's David's decision, not yours. If he says no, then no it is. If you want this topic to be over, get him to reply to my request!

3I suggest the both of you take this through PM.

Spank Fusion, I kind of agree with you, when you say you have a right to make a suggestion. After all, it is a forum. And Forums are made up of members.

I appreciate your support. I also think PMs are typically better for this type of situation, but I felt it would help if I made it a public suggestion. I thought that since it made so much sense to NOT have this forum inside of the computer forum, I might be able to rally some support. Apparently not.... Quite the opposite, it seems. Go figure.

Re: General Electricals....

Mr. F said:
Stop complaining about it in public! Just stop! This forum will free up some cluter in the rest of the forums. You have an option to use this forum you know. I have no idea why, everytime there is a change, people complain. Like for instance, upgrade Mr. Lindon, Update! He updates the thing, and people start to complain. Come on, have a problem, PM, don;t drag all of us into it. God, some people... You all act like you own the forums. Mr. Lindon made this forum, he supports it, and allows people to use it, free of charge. And still people complain. Just be thankful he made this site. Jeese...
Well said, you haven't been with us long, but you have the right attitude, as for spank, I've known him a long time, he is a strange mixture, very helpful when HE wants to be, then he gets a bee in his bonnet about "something & nothing" as they say,....you watch, I'm betting he'll have a go at me, yet again, for making these comments, several times he's come that close to to being permanently banned, but someone always says leave him be, well sooner or later it will happen, mark my words, he is a pain in the lower regions.

Maurice

I don't really think we need three threads started by the same user to discuss the same subject So I've merged all of Spank_fusions thread that relate to him thinking this is in the wrong place into one big thread, (this one)

I agree with him that the placement of this thread could be a little confusing to some people, but I don't really see that it has to be moved.

Re: General Electricals....

Maurice said:
Well said, you haven't been with us long, but you have the right attitude, as for spank, I've known him a long time, he is a strange mixture, very helpful when HE wants to be, then he gets a bee in his bonnet about "something & nothing" as they say,....you watch, I'm betting he'll have a go at me, yet again, for making these comments, several times he's come that close to to being permanently banned, but someone always says leave him be, well sooner or later it will happen, mark my words, he is a pain in the lower regions.

Maurice
Improving the forums is nothing?

....I don't know why I try anymore. All I wanted was for the friggin' forum to be moved, and everyone either ignored me or yelled at me. I have no motivation to care about this forum, so maybe I'll stop. If you guys like an unprofessional environment, then far be it from me to tell you otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom