eh...school

arrizx said:
yeah, im at school and it blows right now. tho its a half day, i really wanna look at my mail....but i cant so yeah, lol im here. so whats up all, how have ur days been so far?
Why can't you check your email?

I check my e-mail at school no problem. And yall freashmeat. Freashmen are so easly picked out at school. Esp when they skip its like they always looking over their shoulders and stuff. But they learn.

David Lindon said:
Why can't you check your email?

Well my sites internet filter is based out of somewhere, in new york i beleive (Sonic Wall) and anyway, once a week they see what the kids have been doing on the internet, and they blocked anything, and everything that has to do with email, (gmail.com, mail.google.com, hotmail.com, yahoo mail, msn mail....all of it.) also blocked are things like myspace, and tagged, but its funny because IE have windows messenger built into it....so yeah...

arrizx said:
Well my sites internet filter is based out of somewhere, in new york i beleive (Sonic Wall) and anyway, once a week they see what the kids have been doing on the internet, and they blocked anything, and everything that has to do with email, (gmail.com, mail.google.com, hotmail.com, yahoo mail, msn mail....all of it.) also blocked are things like myspace, and tagged, but its funny because IE have windows messenger built into it....so yeah...

okay, get a mail server, and link ur existing account to it, and delete ur cookies, history, and files so they can't retrieve the url
thats wat i do, and i go on this site, and snowboarding and pballin sites ;)

sk8ngame said:
okay, get a mail server, and link ur existing account to it, and delete ur cookies, history, and files so they can't retrieve the url
thats wat i do, and i go on this site, and snowboarding and pballin sites ;)

thats a little sketchy to talk about here...

Well at least you guys can get on this site at school. My scholl has the internet locked so tight you cant even go on goolge images!

At school, it was an absolute bludge so no worries, but i realised that i left my English movie review which is due tomorrow at the last second, not a good idea to be honest ... still trying to do it now, still dreading it as well ... so tired

Back
Top Bottom