This forum

David Lindon

Golden Master
Do you think it would be better named as 'gadgets?'

It is for mp3 players, sat nav etc etc. Electronic items.

Please discuss.

no, i think general electronics, b/c if we were to discuss lets say a DVD player, that is not really a gadget

personally i think its fine. but other people for some reason hate it... id say just make it so there arn't any more fights over it...

yeah thats good, lol. CF should have a little bit of humor floating around, and even maybe a jokes forum, tho that might get outta control :rolleyes:

I don't have much of an issue with the name (although "electricals" instead of "electronics" is kind of weird); it's just in the wrong spot. It should be its own forum on the main page. Having it inside the computer forum is super confusing (has nobody seen all the computer-related threads that have been created for it already?).

spank_fusion said:
I don't have much of an issue with the name (although "electricals" instead of "electronics" is kind of weird); it's just in the wrong spot. It should be its own forum on the main page. Having it inside the computer forum is super confusing (has nobody seen all the computer-related threads that have been created for it already?).

I agree, I think it should be on the main page, where you can see it right when you get to the forums. And I think the name should be changed to "general electronics"

Back
Top Bottom