Mods

lhuser

Golden Master
I realised something: some mods are not actively present. If we'd take them apart, they wouldn't be enoug ACTIVE mods. The only mods I see the most is:

webmonkey
Mark Thorpe
malbuc87uk

the ones that comes in and out are

Kage
The Mixx

But, the ones that I don't a lot...or even at all are

Lurkswithin
Lord Kalthorn
Slayer
Setishock (Although, with a specific reason)

Nomitating new mods is good, but next time, please choose ACTIVE ones/ It's like: We have a good amunto of mods...but we don't see them!

Yeah, I think we will have to take a few off. We still have enough to cover as it stands.

For the record though, all mods chosen last time where active at the time

lhuser said:
But, the ones that I don't a lot...or even at all are

Lurkswithin
Lord Kalthorn
Slayer
Setishock (Although, with a specific reason)

Nomitating new mods is good, but next time, please choose ACTIVE ones/ It's like: We have a good amunto of mods...but we don't see them!

Ya, I agree I haven't seen them.

Lurkswithin seems to be active at Seti's place.

But I don't know why Seti came back, he went out with a bang, and mysteriously reappeared one day.

if we WERE to nominate new ones, would mods nominate people, or would people nominate people, or would david just decide?

Ok I'll let the cat out of the bag. David and I talked things over and he asked me to pop in from time to time and help out. I seem to see things other mods don't. And yes I have my own place and it occupies a lot of my time but here is where I learned a lot about VB and forums in general. What works, what is allowed, and what doesn't work.
I'm a heavyhanded a**hole but that seems to be what's needed from time to time in here. I grab spammers by the throat and show them the door. I say something to you guys when I think you need it. And I post info when no one else has or if bad info is being handed out.
I don't think I'll ever be completely gone. I may have lost my temper but I think of David as my friend and just can't leave you guys to your own devices. Most of the gang here is ok. Some of you come to my place and post. It's cool I like the fact you come here and go there. As long as you behave at both places then post your butts off.
But if there comes a time David wants me to step down I will. But I'll still post here.

Back
Top Bottom