Please Help Please It Would Be Greatly Appreciated

JokerinthePack

Beta member
What happend is im pretty sure that i got a possible virus from my freind she sent me the birus threw AIM and way happend is it overloaded my Comp with diffrent things i ran adaware and it said that i had over 380 soo yeh another thingy is i can only start it in safe mode now i cant do anything about it when i restarts it bring up and error mesaage saying taht a problem has occured and it gives me a list of thingys to do please please please please help thank u soo much!!

Alright, first of all, im going to have to ask u to relax, u know its all good. Now down to business, first of all do u have any anti virus installed? because it is highly likely that you are going to have to run that aswell. By the way what are the options that you can choose to do when you boot normally?

Yes, you will definately need an anti-virus scanner ... i think that avg free edition is by far one of the best

what kind of friend sends u a virus was it on purpose?

- i use notron internet secerty 2006 it work great with sbybot search and desroy and adaware. i havent really goten anything yet..........

ok here go into safe mode and unplugg your internet (this should temporarily disable the virus) then proceed to go to settings and internet options delete all temporary internet files and cookies also GET RID OF AIM at least on your comp aim exspress runs off the internet and is alot more secure ( the amount of hacks and viruses for aim is and other popular messengers such as yahoo messenger) after aim is gone SCAn your ass off lol get a good firewall AVG
and turn up your security

Back
Top Bottom