Xbox 360 sticky

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
With the Xbox 360 launch date fast approaching i think we should make a sticky on it. It belongs in general electricals but it would only be really seen an effective in the social lounge.

Yeah, since General Electricals is in the General Computer forum....

But yes, I agree there should be a sticky for it for awhile. If there isn't, I can see lots of threads being created for it.

It's a good idea, but the Lounge still has way too many stickies. I don't think it should go in there.

I understand why you don't want it in General Electricals, but it seems like the most logical place for it.

Ya i know we just got rid of some stickies in the social lounge but if it goes in the general electricals it's going to make extra work for the MODS because people are going to put all the Xbox 360 threads in the social lounge and the MODS are going to have to move them.

Holy crap.... seriously, the solution is super easy. I've been trying to tell you people this for weeks:

MAKE GENERAL ELECTRONICS ITS OWN FORUM

And change the name to "Consoles/Electronics" while you're at it. I know nobody is going to listen to me, but don't say that I didn't try to help.

spank_fusion said:
Holy crap.... seriously, the solution is super easy. I've been trying to tell you people this for weeks:

MAKE GENERAL ELECTRONICS ITS OWN FORUM

And change the name to "Consoles/Electronics" while you're at it. I know nobody is going to listen to me, but don't say that I didn't try to help.

Completely agree! However i dont think the xbox 360 should be a sticky.

Spank fusion, stop with the electricals will you... its the admins choice... first warning for this, next time it will be a short time off for you...

keep this on topic, i think a sticky in electricals would be good...

I know it's the admin's choice. I'm waiting for him to decide. What's taking so long? Anyway, I'm giving up on that. I figure, if you guys don't care then I'm not going to either.

Back
Top Bottom