Lan Party with CF users

Re: Cf Lan Party Vote/setup!!!!!!! Whoohoo!

hehehe. my sister said she might b able to lend them too me. thing is i dont got any really good vid cards on hand right now. lol unless i go borrow some more stuff. hehehe. wat graphics card is one 7800gtx enough for one server? i have two servers being loaned if nothing comes up. you also gotta tell me when.

(C) LHUSER foundations 2009

Back to topic A geofrce 6200 is the limit. A 6600Gt and you're good. You don't need high-end things

If I'd had my P1 server, i'd host you guys all lol

MarxSoccer said:
Why did you even make this? It deserves to be deleted, there is another active thread on this subject..

yes exactly.

And why do u guys call it a LAN party, since it would have nothing to do with a lan party.

hehe hes got a point. and i dont have some of those games u guys have lol. i can get cs from a freind. but i mostly play call of duty wolfenstein and battlefeild vietnam

MarxSoccer said:
Why did you even make this? It deserves to be deleted, there is another active thread on this subject..

seti says> Not any more dude. It would appear the merge command is working quite well.

setishock said:
seti says> Not any more dude. It would appear the merge command is working quite well.

lhuser's voice>indeed.

Back
Top Bottom