Neighbors shot

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
On Sunday morning I woke up to the sound of sirens. A police car pulled up in front of our house and set up a barricade. He got out with a M-16 and the SWAT team with snipers, helicopters, dogs, the whole works. I turned on my police scanner and heard that my neighbors where shot to death. I didn't personally know them at all but it is devastating that this happened in a quiet neighborhood. The SWAT team was shooting tear gas threw the windows of the house to see if the shooter was still inside. This made national news on CNN http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/15/parents.slain/index.html there are tons of news crews/news helicopters all over the place including People Magazine. I was wondering how far this news traveled, how many people heard about this?

Wow. What a way to start the morning. I haven't heard about this. But maybe I will today. I always find out. :D

OMG THE THING WIT THE TEENAGER/GF/PARENT KILLER/GUY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
i heard about that on the news this morning! thats crazy!

sk8ngame said:
OMG THE THING WIT THE TEENAGER/GF/PARENT KILLER/GUY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
i heard about that on the news this morning! thats crazy!
:eek: Is that true? Are you speaking of that murder crime, Teencomp? If you are than I'm shocked......

Teencompwiz2 said:
What do you mean by that
? What ?

I meant that I am shocked to hear that THAT was your neighbor, and thaty THAT incident happend near YOU. ? No offense but WTF did you think I meant ?

O sry, I read it too fast since i was watching a movie at the same time and wasn't thinking.

Teencompwiz2 said:
O sry, I read it too fast since i was watching a movie at the same time and wasn't thinking.
;) It's cool. Movies gets the best of us

Dude...thats still messed up. You wake up, and you find SWAT right outside your window. I saw it recently on the news. Now I find out, it took place right next to you!

Back
Top Bottom