guess what ... i need help again ...

electro1

Baseband Member
for people who don't remeber i needed help around may time and you helped me sort out a problem that made my computer work until it some how f***ed up again and i ordered the new part (the motherboard) which for some reason or another didn't arrive with a manual, and without a manual i can't find the part to attach the on/off and restart buttons to can you help me???

the motherboard is an intel D865PERL

i've tryed finding online manual but with no luck

Look on intels website for a manual you can download. Most of the time they have them in .pdf format. Otherwise most intel boards have the writing on the actual mobo.

Try the mobos site, and they power hook-upsd are very small little wires comming from the front of the case, you put about 6 together and usualy they say somthing like PWR LED or HDD LED

Intel boards never come with manual, they have a sticker supposed to be stuck to cases for future reference, all the connection info is there.

i probably bought an OEM version, or they made a mistake and didnt ship the mnauel to u. anyways, try dl a manuel off the internet.

i've found where to plug it in but my motherboard gives 3 beeps, i know that this means something but i forgot what it was!

can you please tell me what the beeps mean ?

Back
Top Bottom