Looking for some QUIET fans!

ACDC ROX said:
well no one has ever really taken my advice before that is the thing. so i am glad

hahaha well the fans came today and were PERFECT for my needs; thanks! :)

(they were very quiet and like you said, airflow wasnt wonderful, but i got two of them)

I also got a new heatsink/fan and I have a question about that. I am using a socket A mobo and it has a clip on it to take on and off the heatsink/fan. So my question is, is there anything special I have to do to replace it or can I just unclip the old one and put in the new one? (I've heard talk of thermal paste or something? But what will that do?)

ok...

so, to keep things simple im going to go with all zalman fans to silence my pc...

my first question is, are the zalman NB fanless solutionsi really safe to use on my p4 2.6... somehow it just seems less ideal than a fan solution?

i wouldn't mind going fanless on my video card...

so first i need to know if going fanless is really safe...

2nd, are there fanless solutions for video cards?

thanks

lol yeah the copper ones r more expensive which would indicate they better i spose o_O copper carries more heat or sumin.. sumin bout particles being close 2 gether or sumin.. lol we had a question on it in sum test ages back XD

ya i think copper is better. i think copper goes to it's full extent if you have a good heatsink fan.

and what does AOD mean?

aol on desktop?

Back
Top Bottom