6800gs question

yea but the 6800gt gets a bigger performance increase in sli. so im not srue what to do. i plan to run sli some day when i need more power. but having just that little gain i dont think is really worth it. so maybe if i wait a while more cards will come and we shall see i guess. though any other options?

my freind actually lent me a vision tek radeon 9250 pro. what do u think of the card? its an agp and i decided to go with a agp 6600gt. by the way was the equivalent of a radeon 9600pro?

9250 sucks, no offense.

6600GT is pretty decent. I'd say the equivalent of a 9600 Pro would be maybe a 6600 vanilla. I'm not so sure though.

lol it does what i need it too. anyway i just got it for free so its not that bad. i was planning to get teh xfx 6600gt it has gddr3! so its a nice card.

processors do matter. all the information from the pci-e slots goes to the southbridge and then northbridge then eventually it will get to the cpu. if the cpu is slow it will take more time to processs all the information given from the vid cards.

lol that was kinda random. anyway i found this xfx with two dvi outputs which i like a lot. is xfx a good company? i heard there coolers are the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom