READ *(Serious Posters Only Plz)* Plus Pics

Weird. that's the first time I see this story

I did a story similar to this exept:

no hassle to install, no hasse to do all.

Hassle to OC CPU and GPU. Memory is weird.

OC @ FSB:
133 Normal
135 OK
140 OK
145 OK
150 OK
155 OK but crashing in boot
160 BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP
165 BEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP

OCing GPU:
GPU:
250 Normal
300 OK
350 OK, but lags a lot in games
400 Not OK
500 Crashed PC

Memory:
320 Normal
400 OK
450 OK
500 Unknown
600 Bad
750 Crashed PC

Memory:
Dunno how to OC that :(

If as far as you can go with your clock is 350 you must have a $hiz card. Although that memory clock seems to have gone up a bit. The only way i can play games is if I have the thing set to 500/550, otherwise I get some wierd stuff. :eek:

lol my 4000mx is running at 340, 390 lol so shitty XD i only get 48.37 at that so i just unclocked it cas i only got 1 fan in this comp and it aint ne where the gpu ne way lol don't fink a 4000mx would heat up but just in case cas this is a shared comp :O what case u got btw?

HRHunteRHR said:
If as far as you can go with your clock is 350 you must have a $hiz card. Although that memory clock seems to have gone up a bit. The only way i can play games is if I have the thing set to 500/550, otherwise I get some wierd stuff. :eek:

Yeah thats called artifacts

what kind of cooling are you on? Does it say 1.6V in the BIOS or from an external program?

The Amish Kid said:
Yeah thats called artifacts

duh. I never said I didn't know that you get artifacts when you overclock, thats why the ATi Tool comes with a tester and when you get errors, you need to lower your settings because artifacts glitch our your games and cause system instability.

i'm getting the Asus A8V-E SE i dunno if cpu gen will work tho cas it has on the site the A8V& Deluxe but i dunno if that will work with A8V-E SE hopefully it will tho :S i can always just use bios 2 oc tho and the mobo got ai stuff so hey but using clock gen is always nice lol

None of the Asus board links worked for me, but mine is an nForce 4 board, so I clicked the link that downloads basics for any nForce 4 series motherboard that isn't listed. If you have another chance to NOT get that SE board, then take it, SE's are known to be horrid (we gamers from counter-strike call them SE aka $hitty edition.. lol :D ).

Back
Top Bottom