Is the 360 worth it?

I think it's one of those things that you have to try before you can say for sure. Yeah, it looks pretty craptacular, but I haven't held one, so I can't say whether it's good or not.

I agree. The shape is kinda fugly, but I hope it holds well...the DualShock 2 was decent in terms of ergonomics...and it felt a bit flimsy sometimes (although the GameCube's controller was even worse).

The only thing that I would like to have would be the broken XBOX from my frien for free. I could redo it all and remodel it...so I could attach it to my PC

Besides, I hate consoles

Attach it to your PC? You could mod it and use Linux so that it's a PC/Console.

What's so wrong with consoles? They're fun and are cost effective. They're purely for gaming and multimedia. Of course, if you're all about internet surfing, then consoles aren't for you, but if you like gaming, then consoles are great.

alvino said:
I agree. The shape is kinda fugly, but I hope it holds well...the DualShock 2 was decent in terms of ergonomics...and it felt a bit flimsy sometimes (although the GameCube's controller was even worse).
I love the GameCube controller - especially the shoulder buttons! So tasty.... I think the Dual Shock 2 is the best though. I still chuckle every time I think of the XBOX's original controller.... I think you could use it as a boat anchor if you really wanted to. It definitely goes in the "what were they smoking when they made this?!" category.

The GameCube's buttons were nice, but they were just too flimsy. I felt like I could break it with my bare hands.

I agree...the Duke controller wasn't so great. But that's alright. They came out with the Controller S, which owns all the rest.

Back
Top Bottom