Ebay or Newegg?

Newegg.com is the way to go. They may be "expensive" for most places, but they're fast, reliable and don't scam you. I'd rather have that than have to deal with scammers then go through eBay's protection stuff...wasting my time.

Ha, I still like Newegg. Tigerdirect cost too much on shipping and handling. Newegg still has cheaper deals and more parts than Tigerdirect.

Ebay, because as long as you make sure who your buying from (user ranking, feedback, sellers score, things of that nature) but as long as you know with the type of person you are dealing with, Ebay is quite tha bargan. And some of the Ebay stores do offer returns...so yeah Ebay for sure.

eBay isn't bad, but you just need be really cautious of who you're buying from, what you're buying and how you're paying/getting paid. Buyer beware! :)

Newegg.com is more reliable. You don't have to deal with potential scammers, you know what you're getting and how much you're paying for it (unless they make a mistake).

I buy off of ebay but its on games and items along those lines. I'd never spend more then 50 bucks on ebay. On one item.

Back
Top Bottom