I believe the correct term is "Owned"

hanger2pi.jpg

Anyone else play FEAR Multiplayer DEMO?

True, they're fun, but they're also cheap. Especially the Particle Cannon.

alvino said:
Haha, the Penetrator and Particle Cannon are cheap weapons.

If u call the penetrator cheap then u should also call the assault rifle cheap, since it's better. Better at long ranges, better at medium ranges and way better in CQB. (unless they have made adjustements since I played) Also those 2 other "superweapons" are quite cheap.

But yes I do play it when I have the time. And it's a very good game.

The Assault Rifle is more all-purpose. It's not better than the Penetrator though. The Assault Rifle doesn't nail someone to the wall with one shot.

alvino said:
The Assault Rifle is more all-purpose. It's not better than the Penetrator though. The Assault Rifle doesn't nail someone to the wall with one shot.
It doesn't nail ppl, but it does kill them faster. And penetrator takes 4 or 5 shots to kill a dude with 100 healt and 0 armor. Unless u shoot to the head.

mammikoura said:
It doesn't nail ppl, but it does kill them faster. And penetrator takes 4 or 5 shots to kill a dude with 100 healt and 0 armor. Unless u shoot to the head.

Really? That sucks...in the single-player a single nail to the head kills them instantly and nails them to the wall. I've sniped a soldier before with the Penetrator.

Here's the pic.

DOESNTITSUCKTOBENAILEDTOTHEWALL.jpg

Here's a bonus for you guys! :D

whatthe.jpg

That was the spatial flux from the weapon used. I use the assault rifle as my primary weapon most of the time. Haven't played on over a month now. I am offically a noob now and will get OWNED by someone.

Back
Top Bottom