<<<<<XBOX 360>>>>>

I dont have enough money cash right now because of all the money I have spent on my computer. Im gonna wait for the PS3 to come out before I buy anything though.

I aint , prefer my pc , always have done always will. Espessically that its gonna be about 6 months before the pc over takes the consoles again visually wise. 90nm GTX will be the same chip which is going into the PS3 and the R580 will be the same as the XBox 360 chip , they are due for release next spring time.

I'm sick and tired playing games on a console game. I got older consoles and I don't play with it anymore. Even, when I had my XBOX before I returned it for a console (The games were crashing sometimes), I wasn't playing with it a lot...

i wanna get it, but don't got the cash, and i'm not really into console games that much, but i have made about $150 doin mods, and cheats for people on live :D and it's relatively easy. i also did a lot of my own mods, for storing games on my hdd, and stuff. most knowledge from computers

im going PS3 anyone here would, we are the small population that understands the power difference

ok, u go to hell and the PS3 is going to have a multi cell processor, 2x video cards and Metal Gear Solid 4. things the sexbox 360 will never taste.

okay, what i'm trying to say is, if i do get a nexgen system, thats a big if
i'm gonna get 360 because, unlike you guys, most of my friends don't care about the specs, all they care, is that halo 2 will fit in the disc drive

Back
Top Bottom