GeforcebOY's Rig

lhuser said:
my PC is nothing compared to the Athlon 64 FX rig. Is it a FX-53, 55, 57 or 60?

I prefer dried ice cooling...if a leaks ocur, no damage by water would happen since it's not water

Yeah dry ice isnt ment for everyday cooling its ment more when you are benchmarking and have everything overclocked. Have you ever actually seen a dry ice cooler? Here's a link to see what it looks like
http://www.madshrimps.be/?action=gethowto&number=6&howtopage=155&howtoID=59

EDIT: Oh and the FX-60 hasnt even been released yet

I thought you coul buy it as public too. hmm...I wonder if dumping it into the snow will work...nah, the fans and all the good stuff will jam and make a fire.

Yeah, my bad. I forgot that it wasn't released :p

thats a really good system and the reason y u can overclock ur 3500 is prolly because what he said is that his motherboard isnt good for overclocking. i should get pics of my pc too i got a fx processor too. lol i gotta get it outta the shelf its so big and heavy lol.

Its huge but weighs a ton. I have enough room at the front for a triple rad and a cd drive if that was your thing.

This sounds so stupid but got my processor to go past 2.8ghz .lol its now at 2808mhz .lol. I am going to keep it like this until the FX60 comes out, then overclock it to match the performance of that if possible until summer when i shall purchuse a FX60+8800GTX system and hopefully go all the way with that system like...

Triple Rad's
2-3Gb Ram
Xfi Soundcards
1TB HDD

i would love it , probably end up being 400Gb HDD and 1GB of ram with the price of a FX60 and 8800 . lol

Back
Top Bottom